Abstracts will be peer reviewed and the best 10 research projects are presented as a poster at this year’s international conference on cranial osteopathy in Berlin, Germany. The three top-rated posters will be awarded with an attractive prize.
Topics of interest*
- Randomized controlled trials, pilot studies, cohort studies, case-control studies, reliability- and validity studies as well as case reports concerning cranial osteopathy
- Basic research concerning cranial osteopathy
- Qualitative studies investigating topics connected to cranial osteopathy
- Secondary studies (systematic reviews, meta analyses, reviews) concerning cranial osteopathy
- Evaluation of educational concepts in cranial osteopathy
* High quality studies about other topics related to the cranial field can be submitted as well.
All submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed by our research team.
The following review criteria are applied:
- The research is an original contribution to the field
- Relevance of the topic and clear research question are presented
- Adequate application and transparent presentation of research methods
- Clear presentation and adequate discussion of results
- The abstract meets the formal criteria listed below
Formal criteria for the abstract
- German or English language
- Title and author information
- Structure: short background, clear study aim, methods, summary of most important findings, discussion and conclusion, if applicable: list of resources
- Length: about 250 words (without title and author information)
- Word or PDF
Abstract submission until 10.10.2019 via e-mail to email@example.com.
Instructions on poster layout will be provided after abstract review. Participants of the conference will be evaluating the posters.